Points Rummy – Can be played with or without Joker according to your wish.
Pool Rummy – Four options are provided – 101 points pool, 201 points pool, Best of three and One Deal.
- The process is as follows: Minimum 2 players Count down begins Cards will be given to each player sequencing the order of play Seats will be synced according to the order of the play Cards will be dealt. Joker card is pulled out and one card is kept open faced.
- There is only one sort order.
- By clicking You’ll have your cards sorted out in sequence.
The points for dropping from a game will be applicable as follows:
|Game type||First drop||Middle drop|
|101 points game -||20 points||40 points|
|201 points game -||25 points||50 points|
|Points Rummy -||10 points||30 points|
You can complete a set or sequence using joker.
- Documents are necessary only when you are asked to submit. Those required documents will be as follows: Pan card copy Copy of address proof that with validates to the address used while registering in rummygame.com.
- You have various deposit options to do the same, from our Addcash tab. These are: Credit cards Debit cards Net banking Cash cards Mobile payment
Special Bonus : For everyRs.100 wagered - there will be a release of Rs. 10 bonus.
- Those which remain for long period of time are: Welcome Bonus – It is provided on your first deposit. Refer-a-friend offer – A buddy bonus up to Rs.1500 will be credited to you in case the referred friend registers and deposits through the link provided.
- Those which keep changing over a short period of time are: Festive offers – Playing with huge wagering amount to get gifts or rewards. Coupon Codes – An extra cash bonus can be received if used coupon codes. Cash back offers – Those short term offers which provide you cash back.
- They benefit you through every stage you play by bringing in more rewards and encouragement. Free cash bonuses can be won. You can compete well with extra benefits in your games. You can refer friends and rewarded for the same. You will have an opportunity to win gifts through your skills.
- You have the chance to refer a friend and earn up to Rs.1500 per each friend. All you have to do is: Enter the email address of the friend Friend will have to register through the link provided by Rummygame.com via email Friend must make a cash deposit.
We suggest the below requirements for our players to have an amazing experience at rummygame.com
You don’t have to face any difficulty of installing extra hardware or software to play at Rummygame.com. It has been designed to bring in ease to our players. If in case you have any trouble playing then check the following specifications which are to be there.
• CPU - Pentium 4 and above is recommended.
• RAM - 512MB is recommended.
•Operating System - We support our games on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7, as well as on Linux. Our games are known to work on Apple Mac computers as well.
• Screen Resolution - 1024x768 is recommended.
• Please use a web browser from our Supported Browsers list.
• Please ensure that your Internet connection confirms to the recommendations mentioned.
• To listen to Game Sounds, turn on the speakers.
You will have to have an internet connection which is speed enough, so that you will have an amazing experience. The computer must have the ability to connect and download all the game related data from our servers in a speed and dependable way. We advise you to have a high-speed broadband connection of 256Kbps and above.
Games on rummygame.com are offered on TCP port 80 and 443. These are offered on HTTP protocol.
When there is any kind of interference in your internet connection, then this message will be seen.
You shall make sure that you are following the PC system and the internet connection requirements accordingly.
While you play on rummygame.com, try not to open other applications and bandwidth resource intensive website.
Eg- Email clients, video websites or any other which requires high bandwidth. Thus, we advise you to open rummygame.com in one browser window alone.
You can mail us to (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org)