instant Cash

 Rummy game instant cash

Instant cash back (Instant cash back on your first deposit)

The good news here is that, any player making a first deposit on rummygame.com will get instant cash back of 20%. Now make your deposit soon if you haven’t made one yet.

As soon as you deposit, 80% of it is under the pending bonus and the rest 20% as instant cash back. You may get up to Rs.300/-.

Few of the examples for this concept are as follows:-
For Rs.100/- , you get an instant cash back of Rs.20/-.
For Rs.1500/- , you get an instant cash back of Rs.300/-.

*Terms & Conditions Apply