You don’t have to face any difficulty of installing extra hardware or software to play at Rummygame.com. It has been designed to bring in ease to our players. If in case you have any trouble playing then check the following specifications which are to be there.
- CPU - Pentium 4 and above is recommended.
- RAM - 512MB is recommended.
- Operating System - We support our games on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7, as well as on Linux. Our games are known to work on Apple Mac computers as well.
- Screen Resolution - 1024x768 is recommended.
- Please use a web browser from our Supported Browsers list.
- Please ensure that your Internet connection confirms to the recommendations mentioned.
- To listen to Game Sounds, turn on the speakers.
We support and also recommend the following browsers while rummygame.com is efficient on various browsers.
- Microsoft IE 8 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above
- Google Chrome 7 and above
To check loss percentage and latency these steps must be followed.
- Go to Start
- Click on Run
- Type cmd.
- In the command prompt screen, type ping www.google.com
- You will see the specific information and statistics that will determine the connection speed and loss percentage.
- Note that the loss percentage should be below 2% and the latency should be below 500ms on average.
It is advised to play after 15-20 minutes later if such error occurs. We also advise that not more than 4-5 players must log into rummygame.com at once if in a cyber café or otherwise when internet is shared with others.
PLEASE DO NOTE THAT THE INTERNET CONNECTION QUALITY, WHICH IS REQUIRED TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER GAMES ONLINE, IS TO BE HIGHER THAN THAT OF BROWSING, CHATTING, EMAILING ETC.